Sunday 17 August 2014

My Tattoo Removal Journey (Part 2) Updates!

My Tattoo Removal Journey (Updates)

Hi guys its been awhile.. So sorry for the lack of updates.. I'm more active on my instagram so do follow me there for more stuffs..

Anyway remember at the very beginning of this year i mentioned that one of my new year goal is to remove my unwanted tattoos(in total of 6), which i eventually found a doctor and started my tattoo removal journey in March. Which you can read the post here Yangmixue My tattoo removal journey if you missed it.

 Its been 5 months and alot of readers is very excited about how is my tattoo removal progression and results.
So here it is. I've been through 5 sessions till now, i'm going for my next session next week and trust me i'm extremely happy with my results. When i decided to remove my tattoo with Dr Kevin Chua
he set my expectations right, so i wasn't expecting a new baby flawless skin after my removal.
But up till now i'm very pleased with my outcome. Let the pictures do the talking..

(1st tattoo) Initial before & after 1st session

(1st tattoo) Now after 5th session with Dr Kevin 


(2nd tattoo) Initial before & after 1st session
*this tattoo i did two times laser removal with another clinic 6 years ago and the result was bad but luckily Dr Kevin chua's new technology manage to help me salvage the condition. I mean literally save me.. as the previous clinic left me with blistered scars and my tattoo were becoming like 3D popping out. see below for now result.. :)
(2nd tattoo) Now after 5th session with Dr Kevin 

(3rd tattoo) Initial before & after 1st session

(3rd tattoo) Now after 5th session with Dr Kevin

(4th tattoo) Initial before & after 1st session

(4th tattoo) Now after 5th session with Dr Kevin

(5th tattoo) Initial before & after 1st session

(5th tattoo) Now after 5th session with Dr Kevin

(6th tattoo) Initial after 1st session 
(The last most amazing result)

(6th tattoo) Now after 5th session with Dr Kevin
i would say 95% GONE !!!

Anyway with all these pics i'm sure you guys can tell that i'm progressing very well and i'm super super happy with the result so far. I'm still going to continue with my tattoo removal and i'll continue to update probably when i'm on my 9 or 10th session.

OH! i've also just did an interview with Channel News Asia about tattoo removal as well, it will probably air next week. Do see, as their topic is on tattoo removal.



Any queries do feel free to email me or you can contact my Doctor.. 
He's the best!! Like Seriously!!

Drs Chua & Partners (AV) Pte Ltd
Blk 125 Bt Merah Lane 1, #01-174, Singapore 150125
Cheers! 
Peace Out!
Yangmixue


3 comments:

  1. glad that the process turns out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ming XUe

    I bought a machine myself n removed my own tattoo at home easily

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/TATTOO-EYEBROW-LIPLINE-BIRTHMARK-REMOVAL-PRO-Q-SWITCH-YAG-LASER-MACHINE-M-AU-/261268686546?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cd4d3c6d2

    http://www.mychway.com/wholesale-portable-q-switched-nd-yag-laser-for-tattoo-removal-age-pigment-removal-machine_i1001344.html

    http://www.laser-locater.com/Detail.CFM?LineItemID=817

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ming xue
    For the price u are paying , u should be requesting for picosure laser removal machine

    http://picosure.com/

    Some clients had 1 session tattoo is gone ,

    The machine u are using some colours like purple cannot take out even after 40 sessions

    ReplyDelete