Wednesday 13 June 2018

[REVIEW] Eyebrow and Eyeliner Embroidery with Fabulous Aesthetics

[REVIEW] Eyebrow and Eyeliner Embroidery with Fabulous Aesthetics 

Today my topic is actually about Semi Permanent Makeup, which is eyebrow embroidery and eyeliner / lash line embroidery 😍 

When i arrive at Fabulous Aesthetics entrance which is located at the ground level of 'The Bencoolen'.

Please see below photo which is the building photo, it's actually opposite of OG bugis.
Anyway please use google map if you don't know, you can't go wrong.

Please do not be fooled by the entrance at the ground level as you gotta enter and climb a stairway to heaven LOL!
I ain't joking, you will understand what i mean when you are there.
When we arrived at the main area we were both like wow!
Fabulous Aesthetics place actually looked damn sleek and sophisticated.

The stairway to heaven 😁




Look at the awards cabinet! Damn they actually have so many awards trophy!

And this me waiting for my turn to consult and do my services.

Before i start i actually went around to see the rooms πŸ˜†



 This spaceship look alike thingy is their tanning machine.
Anyone keen? you can inquire as well.
πŸ’—

And so after discussing with both our Eyebrow Technician.
We concluded that i'm more suitable to do the Signature Combi eyebrow which is 
(Strokes + Gradient technique).

Why i chose the strokes + Gradient ? 
Simple... i've done the stroke technique few years ago, which many girls are still doing as it give us the natural own eyebrow hair look. 
Yup.... so it's so natural that whenever i makeup i end up still drawing my eybrows πŸ˜“
Which makes me wonder in that case why did i even bother to embroidery my eyebrows ????
So after telling my eyebrow technician that i hope to achieve a Natural yet no need to draw eyebrow look even after makeup.
She suggested that Signature Combi is the one i should do and by the way which is very popular in Korea hor... and i also did my eyeliner too! 😝 

For embroidery there is 2 very important parts.
First the process of the procedure and second the healing.

The First Part Begins...

designing the eyebrow that suits me

So after designing the brows for me, they apply numbing cream for me, so while waiting i did my eyeliner

here is me doing the eyeliner embroidery

Let me tell you, i did once before and compare to this i felt no pain, zero pain.
Previously i still gotta ask them to top up my numbing cream.
Here, ZERO PAIN! as seen below i never even frown.


see the dark black eyeliner???
I love the natural darken full lash look.

and then it's time for eyebrows


and tadah done..
NO PAIN at all...

see the close up that they kindly took for me??
The eyeliner + the feathery gradient eyebrows???

And we both has to apply the cream daily till the eyebrow heals

 Verdict on the procedures.
One Word PAINLESS!
For me honestly it was a enjoyable one as i honestly felt nothing, the numbing was so awesome that i felt nothing at both my eyelid and eyebrow, infact throughout the both embroidery i kept chatting with my eyebrow technician, even as the numbing slowly wears off i felt a little warm feeling near the eyebrows and i still shop around as per normal.

The Second Part - The Healing 
Most people are worried after the embroidery they will look like this 

Related image

LOL!.... But no we didn't..
In fact we healed pretty well..

the next day

me 2 days after..
infact i like the colour of it now...
But, i know it will fade a little..

Me heading out on 3rd day without any makeup

i still go workout as usual

and the peeling begins, but don't worry it's very normal.
You will need to head back for a retouch after 28 days.
Please don't pluck the dead skins, let it fall off naturally.





here i did my makeup but i never draw the eyebrow.
See well done!!!

so eventually it get's very natural
no makeup here.
and my eyeliner has healed very well as well.


Verdict on the healing process.
I did not have any hindrance with my normal daily activities, and were very discipline in follow the advices to apply the recovery cream every morning and night.
I actually loved my eyebrows during the healing and now that it's healed it has became more natural which i can't wait to return to retouch them so they will be slightly darker and will last longer!

Last few photos to show you before i return to retouch them soon πŸ˜‰

How i looked now with makeup

without makeup

Last but not least one of the most important thing is Cost!

Fabulous Aesthetic are having PROMO NOW!!
Just let them know you want to get the promo price as written in my blog will doπŸ˜‰

For Eyeliner Promo:
$488 for two sessions
Usual Price: 
First Session $588
Second Session $298 (Touch up)

For Eyebrow Promo:
Signature Combi - $288 (UP: $388)
Touch up - $188 (UP: $328)

Feather stroke 6HD - $258 (UP: $328)
Touch up - $188 (UP: $328)

What's more???
Choice of 1 of 4 free beauty treat:
1) Brazilian / Boyzilian Waxing
2) 1 Cup Of Freeze Sculpt Slimming 
3) 1 SharpLight Underarm IPL
4) 1 Customised Facial Therapy

Do Note, the assurance from Fabulous Aesthetics 
At Fabulous Aesthetics, their touch ups are as comprehensive as the initial embroidery appointment.
They do not believe in touching up only the small areas, as it does not heal evenly.
And their technicians will assess the embroidery healing and use different pressure to infuse different amounts of pigments for an even healing. πŸ’—

So if you guys and ladies are keen.
Do contact them as below:

Fabulous Aesthetics
The Bencoolen, 180 Bencoolen Street, #02-01
Call 94999966 for appointment 

Thank You Fabulous Aesthetics!!

For regular updates or any questions, do follow me at my Instagram and DM me directly.
I'll try to reply faster😊

Cheers!!!
Michelle Yang





















1 comment:

  1. Permanent Makeup has so far been chosen by many as a method of beauty for the most delicate and delicate eyebrows that even the opposite person can hardly recognize.

    ReplyDelete